A look at some of the tough questions people ask. 1 Peter 3:15 says, “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
Here’s a list of the questions dealt with:
- How can we be certain the Bible is the Word of God?
- Will everyone eventually go to heaven?
- What happens to those who never heard about Jesus?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- If God is Sovereign why pray?
- Is it Possible to Lose Your Salvation?
- Suicide: What does the Bible say?
- The Trinity: What does the Bible say?
- How does God guide us?